Thursday, December 29, 2011

wreslter life , from tragedy to triumph

Although I was born in 1955 but I have been involved in wrestling since 1948 Olympic Games in London. This eagerness started by living next to the World and Olympic Champions in a country that is well known as the origin of wrestling.  This fame is because Iran is known as Land of wrestling neighboring Russia whereas these tow have witnessed over hundreds world and Olympic champions in their wrestling history. Wrestling was one of the most proponent sports in high school, like basketball in Chicago or football in Brazil, and I found myself interested in wrestling in those days. Therefore I started wrestling training in high school and it has been going on in different ways ever since.

Over 45 years I have practiced, trained, studied and experienced tons of wrestling related subjects and worked with wrestlers from which some of the best and greatest World Champions and Olympic qualifiers from Soviet Union (or Russia today), east Europe and Iran could be found.

 As a wrestler I suffered from injuries and as a coach and advisor I have witnessed other wrestlers suffering from various kinds of injuries such as torn knee ligament, broken bone, broken ear, and injured spiral. Joint related injuries, torn ligaments, torn meniscus are the most common wrestling injuries and symptoms among wrestlers and I was not an exception. Once, during Olympic wrestling preparation, I was practicing intensively and my knee was twisted several times. I didn’t pay enough attention and didn’t proper knee taping exercise. Thus, during a match my opponent realized that I was suffering from kneecap pain and got this weakness as point and defeated me. Within years and after several matches I was diagnosed by torn knee ligament, dislocated shoulders and spiral injuries which led to several surgeries.

I was very close to be a crippled and handicap and used to sit on a wheelchair. But one day I saw myself in the mirror and yelled at myself and said “OK champ don’t be surrounded and never give up, stand tall and do something”. So I started to rehabilitate the injured joint and learnt how to heal the injured muscles. I studied and worked on joint and muscle nutrition. This time I tried to get in touched with Experts, surgeons, and chiropractors, Healers and X- Wrestling Champions, who had more or less the same symptoms. 
  
I started self-healing and did tons of muscle exercise for more than one decade. I changed my nutrition diet as an x-wrestler champion. Now I have tones of message of hope for all of you who are experiencing, more or less, the same injuries.

I will transfer all my experiences and will teach you in three ways; a) how to do wrestling practices and be prepared for big matches,  b) how to prevent yourself from very common wrestling injuries and c) how to rehabilitate joint and muscle damages, so stay with me!

Prosper!

Nader Safavardi

No comments:

Post a Comment